My Self-Sabotage Coaching Process
Updated: Mar 29
What is self-sabotage? Self-sabotage is any behavior by which a person actively inhibits or destroys their own potential for greatness, happiness, or prosperity. They often do not understand why they are doing it. It appears as various addictions, ill health, constant busyness, or chaos.
The self-saboteur is involved in constant cycles of try and fail, with very little positive headway to show for their efforts. They may join a gym, start a diet, commit to address an unhealthy addiction or promise themselves never to date or marry “another person like that again” etc. The saboteur always ends up repeating the cycle, finding themselves back where they started.
The saboteur constantly starts fires in their own life, without seeing the patterns or understanding the solutions. It’s almost like the saboteur is programmed to be the exact same person, to act the same way, to have the same income, to never get ahead, and to have the exact same life they’ve always had…………regardless of what they try. Obviously, this can be a very frustrating feeling but there are concrete solutions for overcoming these cycles.
The solutions involve the following areas of education ……
· Understanding why the brain is easily tricked into these self-sabotaging cycles
· Explaining how your health impacts the intensity and frequency of your self-sabotage
· Reviewing your in-depth questionnaire that will reveal where you’re actively sabotaging in your own life
· Customizing a personal action plan for yourself regarding what you need to do in order to overcome your self-sabotage
The overcoming self-sabotage process I use goes as follows …….
· I send you an in-depth questionnaire that’s written in a way where it will expose your personal self-sabotaging behaviors and belief systems.
· After you fill out the questionnaire, I’ll send you a selection of short videos to watch, which will aid in our coaching session.
· Once the questionnaire is filled out and the videos watched, we’re then ready to meet one on one for our coaching calls via Skype (or, Zoom). We engage together for 3 x 1-hour calls (sometimes the calls can run for 1.5 hours), 1 week apart. In the first two sessions, we’re going to address your areas of self-sabotage, exactly where your behavior is coming from, and how to remedy the situation with proven solutions. In the last session, we will focus on your health, looking at your diet, daily actions, and exercise routine
· I will record our sessions so that you may have a copy to re-watch whenever you would like.
· You also receive my video explaining how to use the duckbill muscle testing
· You also receive a healthy eating recipe list
· You also will receive my recommendations on books, podcasts, and other courses that have been extremely helpful to my growth
These sessions for overcoming self-sabotage are highly effective at……...
· Helping you lose weight
· Giving you the freedom to build better relationships with your loved ones and the people around you
· Increasing your health and decreasing your disease state
· Inspiring, empowering and getting you ready for change
· Overcoming addiction
· Improving your confidence, so you are more outgoing, happy, and satisfied in your life
· Taking control of your finances
· Starting that business, you’ve always wanted to start
· Helping you walk freely into a better way of living
· Creating a pathway towards your dreams and goals
I offer free strategy calls, where we can meet and make sure we both would benefit from working together. In the strategy call, we will discuss payments and I can answer questions about the coaching process that you may have.
Click the link below to schedule your strategy call.
I look forward to working with you soon. You’re in very capable hands, and you will be amazed at the results. Have a great day. Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer them directly.